All kinds of resources for dating, engaged, and married couples looking to strengthen their love for one another and the Lord.
- For Your Marriage – An initiative of the United States Council of Catholic Bishops that is stock-full of solid, Catholic resources.
- TheologyoftheBody.com – Dedicated to teaching Pope John Paul II’s vision of marriage and the human person. Truly knock-your-socks-off stuff!
- ExceptionalMarriages.com – Online quizzes, radio shows, book links, and a blog all focused on strengthening marriages and families.
- Family Fest Ministries – An ecumenical ministry focused on strengthening marriages and families through family camps, couples retreats, presentations, etc.
- CatholicTherapists.com – A great place to track down a solid, faith-filled Catholic therapist near you.
- Retrouvaille (pronounced “Retro-vie”) – A program to help couples heal and renew their marriages.
- E5Men – All about the forgotten power of fasting for others. If you’re not already fasting for someone on a regular basis, check out this website and then give fasting a try. It’s never easy, but it is worth it!