The CRT Blog is home to a variety of ideas, reflections, and tips centered on life as a Catholic religion teacher. Be inspired, learn something new, and/or chime in with your own thoughts!
*Listed newest to oldest
- That First Day of School Feeling
- The Skinless Saint
- A Behind-the-Scenes Look at What’s to Come
- Is Your Classroom Ready to Go?
- 1 Quick (but SUPER IMPORTANT!) Question
- Teaching with The Chosen TV Series
- GrandMary, Camping, and Mental Health
- CRT Madness: Cookies, gift cards, basketball, and fun!
- I’m as excited as Blaise is about the 3 T’s!
- Giving Up Social Media for Lent?
- What I couldn’t find at Target…
- Catholic Schools Week 2021!
- St. Thomas Aquinas, the “Dumb Ox”
- To help celebrate the #1 podcast in the world right now…
- “Don’t Waste Your Suffering” – A Post-Surgery Video Message
- Your New Year’s Lesson Plan – All Ready to Go!
- My Top 10(ish) Most Impactful Classroom Posters
- The Untapped Power of Posters: 7 Ways a Well-Chosen Poster Can Have a HUGE Impact in Your Classroom
- WOOHOO!!! Today’s the Big Day!
- Little Flower, in this hour, show thy power!
- Katie Kate’s Amazing Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Cookies
- The Importance of Doing a Faith Survey
- It only took me 13 years to figure this out…
- You’ve Got This!
Are you a teacher of the Catholic faith? I’d love to serve and support you! Please consider subscribing to my email list for tons of perks and fun! 🤠