Do you want your students to:
- Experience the Bible in a new and profound way?
- Hear God’s voice and learn how to pray with the Word of God?
- Make a commitment to living a life of holiness?
Then it’s time to teach your students the 1,700 year old practice of LECTIO DIVINA!
Using fun and unique ways to teach and explain Lectio Divina (including a story about an unforgettable ooey gooey chocolate chip cookie dessert!), this download comes fully loaded with 7 days worth of resources that can be used in a traditional class setting or for distance learning.
Here’s what’s included in this download:
- Lectio Divina Lesson Plans for both distance and in-class learning
- What is Lectio Divina? 3 part video series
- What is Lectio Divina? assignment
- Tips and instructions for how to practice Lectio Divina (including over 75 Biblical passages to choose from!)
- Practicing Lectio Divina assignment
- Lectio Divina Create a Poster assignment
- Instructions and examples of Bible verse posters inspired by Lectio Divina
- Assignments provided in Google Slides, Keynote, Powerpoint, and PDF formats
- Fully editable copy of assignments (so teachers can add, delete, or edit any/all aspects of the assignments)