I’m not trying to toot my own horn here, but in case you’re interested I thought I would share a podcast episode that I was recently featured on… 🤠
Alexandra Kubebatu from The Catholic Servant.com so generously asked me to come on her show and share my conversion story and personal experience as a religion teacher.
Here are a few things I talked about:
- Life as a “frat boy”
- Leaving the Catholic faith
- Breaking up with the love of my life
- A life-changing pilgrimage
- Getting “kicked out of seminary”
- A firstborn surprise
- Struggles as a religion teacher
- My hopes and dreams for Catholic Religion Teacher
- Singing The Bible Ditty
If you’re interested, please give this episode a listen!
And be sure to subscribe to The Catholic Servant Podcast to check out their other episodes!
Thanks, and God bless you!
Are you a teacher of the Catholic faith? I’d love to serve and support you! Please consider subscribing to my email list for tons of perks and fun! 🤠
Categories: The CRT Blog